Industrial facilities often require some form of odour, noise, and air quality assessment to be submitted to their regulatory body to make sure they are compliant.
You may require an odour assessment during the planning stages for a new site, for variations to existing permits, or to simply show compliance with permit conditions. Odour and air quality concerns can also trigger complaints, and we can investigate this for you and provide the most appropriate assessment for your situation.
• H2S measurement and speciation of odorous substances.
• Providing screening assessments with walk-through surveys where no assessment has previously been carried out.
• Modelling predictive odour values, using AERMOD, from the sources and the likely concentrations at surrounding receptors/boundary.
• Providing quantitative odour monitoring for use in impact assessments or for checking compliance with and abatement performance.
• Area or tank surface assessments using Lindvall hood wind tunnel.
Our reports are provided in a clear, concise format based on the appropriate standards and guidance stipulated by the regulator or planning authority.