We are on hand to sample nationwide for you and can give you accurate and prompt results using our in-house laboratories. Monitoring of biogas quality can also be carried out.
Routine monitoring from engines and boilers:
- Carbon Monoxide (BS EN 15058)
- Oxides of Nitrogen (BS EN 14792
- VOC’s (BS EN 12619)
- Non-methane VOC (PD CEN/TS 13649)
- Sulphur Dioxide (BS EN 14791)
- Hydrogen Sulphide (US EPA 11)
- Oxygen (BS EN 14789)
Your results are reported at reference conditions of 273K, 101.3kPa, relevant oxygen level on a dry basis.
Additional monitoring of biogas can also be carried out for:
- CV, Density, Siloxanes, H2S, Methane, CO2, Ethylene, Hydrogen, Ethane, Acetylene, Ammonia, Moisture & Mercaptans