To show compliance against your permit conditions or for variations to existing industrial permits, including submission of Environmental Statements as part of Environmental Impact Assessment, you need accurate measurements during the planning stages and construction of new developments.
If you need to carry out investigations to find the extent of your air quality issues, we are on hand to offer;
• Industrial source and boundary assessments.
• Assessment for new residential developments.
• Road traffic air quality screening (DMRB).
• Baseline air quality monitoring.
• Odour and speciation assessments.
• Indoor air quality assessments.
• Dispersion modelling using AERMOD for air quality and odour.
Our reports are provided in a clear, concise format based on the appropriate standards and guidance.